Silver Threads is intended as a cozy small-town mystery. Due to the nature of the premise, many content warnings apply. Please proceed below at your own risk of spoiling currently unpublished content in this title.
If you feel I am missing a triggering topic that’s later addressed in this title, please do not hesitate to reach out on any of my social media links. Furthermore, if you have a more specific question about any of these, I would be more than happy to personally assist you. My biggest priority is ensuring that everyone has a safe and enjoyable reading experience.
Click here to go back to the main content warning page.
Potentially Triggering Topics in Silver Threads:
- Depiction of a missing persons investigation of elderly victims
- Implied elder abuse
- Police/authority figures dismissing valid harm
- Detailed depiction of grief following parental death
- Parental death itself is off-page, but repeatedly referenced
- Referenced child abuse
- Strong language/swearing
- Fear/”scary” scenes, both in nightmares and real life
- Crime scene depiction
- Open-door sex scenes (all consensual)
- Toxic workplace
- Drinking, smoking
- Homophobia and homophobic slurs
- Non-consensual medical experimentation