Unlike the Rogues to Riches series, Class Acts: A Romantic Comedy. With Teachers. is a romantic comedy. The content is generally less dark and more lighthearted, but some trigger warnings still apply. Please proceed below at your own risk of being spoiled.
If you feel I am missing a triggering topic that’s addressed in this title, please do not hesitate to reach out.
Click here to go back to the main content warning page.
Potentially Triggering Topics In Class Acts:
- Strong language/swearing
- Past parental death (off-page, but referenced)
- Open-door sex scenes, including light BDSM (spanking, roleplay)
- Past infidelity
- Discussed depression and anxiety
- Passing reference to a catastrophic natural disaster and a child’s experience seeing the fallout
- Unkind comments, particularly from students/family members.
- There is no intentional violence between the main characters (or anyone in the book) at any point.
- Referenced hazing and alcohol abuse in a college setting
- Toxic workplace (school setting)
- Implied sexual harassment (of female superior to male underling)
- Poverty in an underfunded school setting
- Drinking, smoking
- Tropical storm (mild depiction)
- Positive depictions of individuals in the LGBTQ+ community, including drag shows
- Lighthearted teasing